Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thinking of WRAPPING your RV in a BIG BLUE TARP for winter? Read HERE NOW!

Winter is here, although it is supposed to be 60 degrees here in Boston.  However, we all know that it is SHUTDOWN time for RVs till the middle of April.  Believe me, no one is sadder than me.

When driving around New England I always notice those big bright blue tarps that can be bought inexpensively at Home Depot, Lowe's etc. that are covering RVs and trailers.  You see tons of them in campgrounds now, too.

  But I have learned that you can cause much harm to your RV exterior by the improper use of them.

Here is the person that services my Navion, Mike,  who talks about the precautions to take when preparing for winter.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I didn't think you had people on the east coast. I have RV's R Us do all my RV work. Mike is very knowledgable and very fair. You get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete